AWARDS PROGRAMME GUIDELINES
• Nomination is open to all multi-site fast food and fast casual restaurants in Asia Pacific.
• Each QSR is entitled to nominate for a maximum of 5 categories.
• The Editor will evaluate the nominations based on the documents submitted by entrants.
• Each nomination form is valid for 1 entry only. If you are nominating for several categories, please enter each nomination separately.
• Deadline for the submission of entries is on 17 January 2018.
• Nomination is free of charge.
• The QSR Brand or the company must have a representative attending the QSR Media Detpak Conference and Awards 2018. You may book your tickets HERE.
HOW TO ENTER?
1. Go to Nomination page of QSR Media Asia Awards 2018;
2. Fill up the necessary details about the entrant;
3. Provide the project title and project uniqueness and summary (strictly 500 words or less);
4. You will then receive an email confirmation from QSR Media Asia Awards team.;
5. Send your supporting documents to Andrea Pascual at email@example.com (optional);
6. Submit your entries and supporting documents on or before 17 January 2018.
Note: Each nomination form is valid for 1 entry only. If you are nominating for several categories, please enter each nomination separately.
Best Digital Initiative – For fast food and fast casual restaurants who utilize digital platforms and technology to improve their brand experience. This includes initiatives to connect with customers online through social platforms like Facebook and Instagram, as well as anything from brand specific-ordering apps to in-store technology solutions designed to improve customer service.
Best Brand Transformation – For fast food and fast casual restaurants who have recently undergone a revamp. This could include anything from a new look for stores and restaurants or improved brand design that delivers a completely new brand experience.
Best Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative - For fast food and fast casual restaurants who think beyond profits. We’re looking for the best initiative of the last 12 months, which could include anything from a new environmentally friendly approach to business to giving back to the community through charities.
Best Marketing Campaign - For fast food and fast casual restaurants who have launched major and minor marketing campaigns in the past 12 months. We’re looking for the most successful campaigns in terms of innovation and reception.
Rising Star - For executives under 30 years of age. This award aims to recognise and reward an individual's contribution.
Best Innovation – Food and Beverage – For fast food and fast casual restaurants who strive to provide creative new food and beverage offerings to their customers. This award recognizes chains who come up with unique, outstanding products in a diverse market. May include limited time offerings, unique new flavour ranges, dishes from new cuisines, as well as new twists to the traditional fare.
Best Innovation – Health – For fast food and fast casual restaurants who strive to provide new healthy ways for their customers to dine, which may include healthy menu options, via nutritional calculators, kilojoule and nutritional information or even one off health related promotions.
Best Sustainability Initiative – For fast food or fast casual restaurants who have made great strides in the push for sustainable options in the foodservice industry.
Special Recognition Award - QSR Media will recognise either an individual or organisation for an outstanding achievement during the course of the year.
Squad of the Year - For quick service and fast casual food operator teams that have developed an excellent internal culture that has seen impressive outcomes.
2018 Multi-Site Restaurant of the Year - The award is presented to a fast food or fast casual restaurant who have shown exemplary accomplishments resulting in major advances in the quick service restaurant industry. Nominations for any other QSR Media Award category automatically qualifies the nominated brand for this category.
2018 QSR of the Year
1. Uniqueness & Innovation
What makes the project new, unique and innovative?
What are the achievements of the result? What was the impact to your company and stakeholders?
Is this strategy, service or product flexible to changes and progressive opportunities?
For more details, contact:
+65 3158 1386 ext 212