QSR Media Asia Deliverect Awards 2023
Download Awards Deck
OVERVIEW QSR MEDIA ASIA DELIVERECT AWARDS 2023
The QSR Media Asia Deliverect Conference and Awards is back again in 2023! After going virtual for the past years, we will now gather again in person for the largest fast food and casual dining conference in Asia. We will bring together some of the most influential voices in the QSR industry, and we'll be discussing the biggest issues facing the industry today.
We'll also be celebrating the best and brightest in the industry, with our QSR Media Asia Deliverect Awards. These awards will recognise the achievements of brands, operators, and individuals who are making a difference in the QSR industry.
Do not miss this opportunity to be part of this event in 2023 in Singapore.
To check our conference page and agenda, click here.
Awards Programme Guidelines
• The nomination is open to all multi-site fast food and fast-casual restaurants in Asia.
• Each can nominate for a maximum of 5 categories.
• A team of chosen experts from the fast food and fast-casual restaurant industry will evaluate the nominations based on the documents submitted by entrants.
• Each nomination form is valid for 1 entry only. If you are nominating for several categories, please enter each nomination separately.
• Deadline for the submission of entries is on 17 March 2023..
• The nomination is free of charge.
• The QSR Brand or the company must have a representative attending the QSR Media Asia Deliverect Conference & Awards 2023.
• To be eligible for an award, the product/service/initiative must be launched (either in part or full) over the last 12 calendar months (between March 2022 and March 2023).
• The product/service/initiative must not be the subject of a legal challenge or dispute.
HOW TO ENTER?
1. Go to the Nomination page of QSR Media Asia Awards 2023.
2. Fill out the necessary details about the entrant.
3. Provide the project title and project uniqueness and summary (strictly 500 words or less).
4. You will then receive an email confirmation from the QSR Media Asia Awards team.
5. Send your supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org (optional);
6. Submit your entries and supporting documents on or before 17 March 2023.
Note: Each nomination form is valid for 1 entry only. If you are nominating for several categories, please enter each nomination separately.
Uniqueness & Innovation
What makes the project new, unique and innovative?
What are the achievements of the result? What was the impact on your company and stakeholders?
Is this strategy, service or product flexible to changes and progressive opportunities?
If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com.
Best Brand Transformation – For fast food and fast casual restaurants who have recently undergone a revamp. This could include anything from a new look for stores and restaurants or improved brand design that delivers a completely new brand experience.
Best Marketing Campaign - For fast food and fast casual restaurants who have launched major and minor marketing campaigns in the past 12 months. We’re looking for the most successful campaigns in terms of innovation and reception.
Best New Concept - For fast food and fast casual restaurants who have been up and running for 5 years or less, offering hot new concepts in the limited serve arena. This could include brands that attempt to serve new offerings as well as utilizing new and innovative ways to cater to the consumer.
Rising Star - For executives 30 years or younger. This award aims to recognise and reward an individual's contribution.
Best Sustainability Initiative – For fast food or fast casual restaurants who have made great strides in the push for sustainable options in the foodservice industry.
Best Customer Experience - This award is given to brands that have raised the bar in enhancing its in-store, off-premise or at-home customer experience and successfully elevating consumers' interactions with the business.
Squad of the Year - For quick service and fast casual food operator teams that have developed an excellent internal culture that has seen impressive outcomes.
2022 Multi-Site Restaurant of the Year - The award is presented to a fast food or fast casual restaurant who have shown exemplary accomplishments resulting in major advances in the quick service restaurant industry. Nominations for any other QSR Media Awards category automatically qualify the nominated brand for this category.
For more details, contact:
+65 3158 1386