News
FRANCHISING | Staff Reporter, Malaysia
view(s)

Chicken Cottage launches second outlet in Malaysia

The brand has expanded its operations by opening in Taman Tun Dr Ismail (TTDI).

Terengganu Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Ahmad Razif Abd Rahman said Chicken Cottage aims to open outlets in Putrajaya and Johor in the near future. “Before opening a new outlet, we conduct a thorough study and identify the demographics of a particular area for at least six months to ensure smooth operations and sufficient manpower."

Chicken Cottage first began operations in the UK in 1994, before TI Global Food Holdings Ltd, a subsidiary of Terengganu Inc, acquired a 70% stake of the company in 2014. The remaining 30% stake was acquired in April last year.

They are looking to open 250 more Chicken Cottage outlets worldwide, including in Nigeria, Spain, Pakistan, as well as neighbouring countries like Thailand, China, India and Singapore.

Do you know more about this story? Contact us anonymously through this link.

Click here to learn about advertising, content sponsorship, events & rountables, custom media solutions, whitepaper writing, sales leads or eDM opportunities with us.

To get a media kit and information on advertising or sponsoring click here.