QSR Media Asia Awards is now accepting nominations
18 awards will be given during this year’s awards programme.
Nominations for the best brands in Asia are now open as the QSR Media Asia Awards is now accepting nominations.
A total of 18 awards will be given to the top brands that best exemplify what it means to be a leader in the quick-service restaurant industry.
Starting now until 4 March 2024, QSR brands can nominate their companies for one or several awards categories. Each entry will be judged by a panel of industry experts.
The awards are:
- Best Digital Initiative
- Best Brand Transformation
- Best Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative
- Best Marketing Campaign (Small to Medium Restaurant Chain)
- Best Marketing Campaign (Large Restaurant Chain)
- Best New Concept
- Rising Star
- Best Innovation
- Best Menu Innovation
- Best Brand Collaboration
- Best Customer Experience
- Best Restaurant Renovation
- Best Delivery Initiative
- Best Employee Recognition Program
- Diversity and Inclusion Champion
- Squad of the Year
- Special Recognition Award
- 2024 Multi-Site Restaurant of the Year
Last year, brands like KFC, Gong cha, Potato Corner, and Boost Juice took home awards during the QSR Media Asia Awards 2023.
Do you have what it takes to join the ranks of the top fast-food brands? Nominate now.
For more information about criteria and judging or if you want to know more about the awards programme, please click this link.