Less than two weeks before the QSR Media Asia Deliverect Awards 2023
QSR brands can nominate up to a maximum of five categories
The QSR Media Asia Deliverect Awards 2023 is now accepting nominations until 17 March from brands who knows what it takes to be the best.
Open to all multi-site fast food and fast-casual restaurants in Asia, each brand can nominate for a maximum of five categories.
Your brand can be nominated for:
- Best Brand Transformation – For fast food and fast casual restaurants that have recently undergone a revamp. This could include anything from a new look for stores and restaurants or improved brand design that delivers a completely new brand experience.
- Best Marketing Campaign - For fast food and fast casual restaurants that have launched major and minor marketing campaigns in the past 12 months. We’re looking for the most successful campaigns in terms of innovation and reception.
- Best New Concept - For fast food and fast casual restaurants that have been up and running for 5 years or less, offering hot new concepts in the limited-serve arena. This could include brands that attempt to serve new offerings as well as utilizing new and innovative ways to cater to the consumer.
- Rising Star - For executives 30 years or younger. This award aims to recognise and reward an individual's contribution.
- Best Sustainability Initiative – For fast food or fast-casual restaurants that have made great strides in the push for sustainable options in the foodservice industry.
- Best Customer Experience - This award is given to brands that have raised the bar in enhancing its in-store, off-premise or at-home customer experience and successfully elevating consumers' interactions with the business.
- Squad of the Year - For quick service and fast casual food operator teams that have developed an excellent internal culture that has seen impressive outcomes.
- 2023 Multi-Site Restaurant of the Year - The award is presented to a fast food or fast casual restaurant who have shown exemplary accomplishments resulting in major advances in the quick service restaurant industry. Nominations for any other QSR Media Awards category automatically qualify the nominated brand for this category.
- Special Recognition Award - QSR Media will recognise either an individual or organisation for outstanding achievement during the course of the year.
To know more about QSR Media Asia Deliverect Awards, click here.
Be recognised as one of the top leaders in the QSR and fast-casual restaurant space at the QSR Media Asia Deliverect Awards, click here to nominate.